We are at your service to assist with non-medical needs in order to help you maintain a better quality of life. Whether you’re looking for a helping hand for yourself, or you have a loved one a good distance away, making it hard for you to pop in as often as you’d like, we’ll provide warm and friendly service with a heart.
Just a few ideas of ways we can help…
- Errands and Shopping
- Accompany you to appointments
- Decluttering and Organizing
- Assist with arranging for modifications to make the home a safer environment to age-in-place*
- Donation Drop-Offs/Arrange for Pick-ups
- Sort and Organize Mail
- Assist with Bill Paying
- Companion Visits
- Gift buying, wrapping, and delivery
- Holiday Decorating
- Setting up Household Services
- Pick-up and Deliver Prescriptions
- Tech 101 – Our Team IT expert will help with new or old computers/phones, video calling, email, Facebook…and more!
- Service Provider Referrals – We have a network of trusted providers
- Personal Property Inventory for estate planning and disaster preparedness
As a certified NASMM@Home Specialist, we are trained to provide guidance and assistance with services that allow you to stay in your current home.
Is it time to transition to a lower maintenance lifestyle or assisted living? We can help.
Downsizing & Relocation Assistance
Moving is never easy, take into consideration you may be downsizing a home you’ve lived in for 30+ years, the task can seem downright impossible. Whether it’s a move to “right-size” to a new home after the kids have gone off to college, or it’s time to relocate to a retirement community, we have assembled a team of Transitions Partners to assist you every step of the way, making the transition as easy and stress free as possible.
We are proud members of the National Assocation of Senior & Speciality Move Managers® and are committing to follow a strict code of ethics.