Moving is never easy, take into consideration you may be downsizing a home you’ve lived in for 30+ years, the task can seem downright impossible. We are here to assist you every step of the way, making the transition as easy and stress free as possible, acting as your single point of reference.
We are proud members of the National Assocation of Senior Move Managers® and are committing to follow a strict code of ethics.
Who uses our move management services?
- Seniors ready to downsize into a lower maintenance lifestyle
- Adult children assisting with moving their parents
- Family members after the loss of a loved one
- Realtors® preparing a listing for sale
- Divorcing couples
- Busy professionals
Some clients may require the entire suite of move management services, and others may only need parts, such as decluttering and organizing. We’ll work with you to help put together a plan that fits your needs and budget.
Before the Move
- Decluttering, sorting, and organizing
- Space planning for new home
- Helping make tough decisions on what to take to the new home, and what to do with unwanted items.
- Coordinating with all necessary parties and acting as a liaison between the mover, Realtor, family members, new community, estate sale company, etc.
- Manage document shredding
- Packing and arranging for charity pick-ups
- Arranging for items being dispersed and/or shipped to family members
- Creating a detailed inventory of belongings
- Assist with change of address and utility transfers
- Staging occupied home before listing
Day of Move
- Manage the movers
- Settling in – we’ll unpack, connect electronics, make the beds, and organize to make sure the first night feels like home.
After the Move
- Clean out the rest of the items left behind at former home
- Arrange for cleaning services, meet contractors
- Ongoing organizing & lifestyle management services
Professional Referral Network
We have assembled a team of network partners dedicated to making your transition less stressful. If we don’t currently have a partner to fit your needs, we’ll do the research and find the right person for the job.
Real Estate Sales & Property Management | Seniors Real Estate Specialist®| Elder Law Attorney | Estate Planning Attorney| Divorce Attorney | Financial Planner | CPA | Reverse Mortgage Lender | Estate Liquidator | Title Company| Insurance Agent
Home Service Provider Network
Moving & Storage Companies | Staging | Interior Design | Housekeeping | Home Warranty | Home Inspection | Handyman | Pool Service | Landscaper | Pest Control | Professional Organizers
If staying in your current home is your goal, we welcome the opportunity to help you get the assistance you need to Age-In-Place. Our Seniors Concierge Team is at your service.
Julie Ulrich, CRTS™. Certified Relocation & Transition Specialist™ (CRTS™) designation is the ONLY CERTIFICATION FOR INDIVIDUALS that encompasses the Senior Home Transition, Senior Relocation, and Senior Move fields. Members of the CRTS™ Professional Registry support older adults and their families as they move, organize, downsize, sell and remodel their homes.